Excel Administrator £22,000
An exciting position has become available working for a fantastic organisation located in Northwich. The role requires someone who has excellent Excel skills who enjoys working with numbers, spreadsheets and data.
The role is providing administration support to the Marketing Division, you will be working with Account Managers and marketing professionals to help with promotional campaigns online.
You don't need to have any experience working within an administration background, but you will require excellent IT skills working with Excel and be IT technically minded.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to form a career within a progressive company, there are excellent progression routes available for the best candidate.
- Producing Excel reports for campaign management, distribution lists and project specifications
- Producing pivot tables and doing CSV imports (transferring small to medium-sized data sets)
- Produce despatch information including Labels, duty invoices and courier documentation
- Working on cost management and MIS systems - Training provided
- Dealing with large sets of data, manipulating data into Excel spreadsheets
- Working closely with the Account Managers and Marketing Team to help with campaigns and marketing promotions
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Excel and other databases and systems
- Ability to work with sets of data on Excel, produce pivot tables
- Confident and personable approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to progress and grow within the company
- Passionate about working within an IT Excel-focused role
The company offers fantastic benefits to progress and develop, this role would suit anyone who is looking for their first opportunity within an IT Excel role, you must have strong IT skills and be keen to develop within a company. The company are looking to take someone on ASAP so please apply for more details.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring programme
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person