A leading public organisation are currently looking to recruit a new member to their facilities team. Acting as the front-of-house coordinator you will be responsible for a number of tasks to ensure that the offices smoothly and efficiently. This is an ongoing contract to cover an influx of work but could open up further opportunities.
No one day will be the same and you must have the capacity to adapt to changing situations. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming post, allocating it to the necessary people and departments
- Sorting outgoing post as well as deliveries and collections
- Ensure meeting and training rooms are set up as required (this may include video conferencing)
- Check and maintain stationary stock levels and replenish supplies
- Liaise with third parties including engineers using the Facilities Helpdesk system
- Support colleagues with additional administration where necessary
The client offers a fantastic working environment and strong benefits including 33 days hol (including BH), competitive salary and three days over Christmas paid.
If you feel that this opportunity fits the bill for you then follow the link to apply