Accounts Finance Administrator opportunity working for a growing and reputable Accountancy business. This role offers a fantastic basic salary + study support and full training. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
The company offers exceptional benefits including an onsite games room, bar, daily fruit, private healthcare membership, amazing holiday entitlement, and the opportunity to really build an accounting career with paid study support.
- Ideally, be studying towards AAT / ACCA or has graduated with a Finance Accounting degree
- Previous experience working within a finance and or accounting administration role
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Confident and highly motivated attitude with the desire to progress in an accounting role
- Assisting with the administration and preparation of the weekly group Profit and Loss statement
- Using Sage 50 software to manage all finance administration/bookkeeping
- Recording of company credit card transactions and receipts
- Issuing customer invoices on the system
- Managing regular Direct Debit collections
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is wanting to develop their accounting career, continue or start with their studies, and be supported all the way throughout. Free parking and many benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 per year