Working for an extremely modern and forward-thinking Telecommunication company based in the heart of Wilmslow this full-time permanent role offers fantastic benefits, a yearly bonus, and the opportunity to work from home and the office.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working within a Finance role that covers Sales Ledger, Credit Control, and general Finance Administration duties.
The company offers fantastic opportunities to grow and develop, so if you are looking for a stable and developing organisation to join, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Credit control & cash collection on Sales ledger
- Processing customer receipts, including scheduled Direct Debit collections
- Sending bulk overdue collection notices
- Responding to a wide range of customer and partner queries relating to balances outstanding/collected
- Performing credit checks on prospective customers and partners
- Raising manual invoices and credits as necessary
- Updating and maintaining information in the billing system to ensure accurate commissions
- Generating monthly commissions statements
- 2+ years’ experience in a finance role.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, in particular, Excel
- Good communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work toward deadlines with strong time management skills and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression and growth, the company offers a flexible working schedule, hybrid role, annual bonus, fantastic benefits, and amazing holiday allowance.