Financial Services Administrator
Salary: Dependant on experience
We are delighted to be working with this South Manchester based Financial Planning firm.
They have an exciting job opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator to join a well established financial services firm based in Cheshire.
- Liaising with product providers, clients and client representatives as and when required.
- Assisting advisers with client administration and attending client meetings.
- Preparation of client portfolio reviews.
- Preparing paperwork for valuations.
- Sending out reports and managing relevant paperwork.
- Processing new business.
- Work with the team on fund switches.
- Working alongside the Paraplanners, preparing files for completion and making sure fully compliant.
- Previous experience in Financial Planning and willingness to develop experience.
- Must have good attention to detail when working with client files.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport.
- A natural ability with numbers, and a basic understanding of investments & Pensions.
This is an outstanding Cheshire based Financial Services job opportunity which offers career learning and development.
I would really like to hear from you to discuss this job opportunity.
Please click to apply: