Financial Planning Administrator
This Financial Services company are an Independent Financial Advisors based in St Helens who are offering a very rewarding salary of £25,000 - £30,000.
Not only will you receive a competitive salary, but this financial services company are known for investing in their employee's careers.
You will be working with a highly qualified financial services team and supporting experienced Financial Advisors.
This financial services job opportunity will involve:
- Assisting the Financial Advisors with the preparation of research and suitability reports.
- Analyse client’s financial services requirements.
- Provide administration support to the Director and Financial Advisors.
- Prepare meetings for the Paraplanner & Financial Advisors.
- Work closely with financial services product providers on changes to client’s policies.
We’d really like to hear from candidates who are working within Independent Financial Advisors and providing financial services administration support to financial advisors. This financial services job opportunity would suit candidates who are looking to be more involved in Financial Planning technical administration and want to progress their career into paraplanning.
You get to finish early on Friday and will receive a good annual leave entitlement.
For more info, please click to apply: