Financial Planning Administrator
You will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 - £27,000 and will be provided with free parking.
We are really pleased to be working with a Chester based Independent Financial Advisory firm. This Financial Services firm is based on the outskirts of Chester.
This financial services firm is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Planning Administrator.
Financial Planning Administrator's role will involve:
- Directly supporting the Financial Advisors with new business processing and handling client queries.
- Maintain the client management process.
- Work with new and existing clients and continue to build strong relationships.
- Manage client reviews.
- Work on ad hoc internal projects.
I’m really interested to discuss this Financial Planning Administration role in more detail and the career/personal development the financial services firm provides.
I’d love to hear from you if currently looking to progress your Financial Planning career.
- Currently or previously worked with Financial Planning administration i.e. with a Financial Services product provider or within a Wealth Management organisation.
Please click here to apply: