Looking to make the step in your career?
Financial Services Administration Team Leader : £26,000 - £31,000 Cheshire Based Wealth Management / Financial Services firm.
If you’re an Administration Team Leader within Financial Services or established Wealth Management Administrator looking to make the next step in your career then keep reading as this is an amazing Cheshire based job opportunity in Financial Services / Wealth Management which offers a very competitive salary, flexi time, free parking and other great company benefits.
Your role will involve:
- Overseeing a team of 5 Administrators and managing their workload, training and holding staff 1-1 reviews
- Liaise with administrators on technical queries and work with compliance team
- Provide support for Financial Advisors on all administration and ad hoc project work
- Co-ordinate reviews for administration processes to improve service levels within team
- Work as a team on projects with Paraplanners, Financial Advisors and Directors
- Manage administration, work with providers and clients on enquires
- Work on their back office system Intelligent Office
As a requirement our client has stated that must have worked on Intelligent office back office software and worked within a Business Support function within Financial Planning / Financial Services / Wealth Management.
If you feel you need a new challenge as Financial Services Team Leader or not getting the opportunity as an established Financial Services Administrator then this is a fantastic Cheshire based Financial Services job opportunity.
I can discuss this role in more detail, so please feel free to call Philip Gordon on 0151 601 6000 or email email@example.com who is our experienced specialist Financial Services recruiter who is based in the North West and covers roles in Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire & North Wales.
I am also contactable via LinkedIn.
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback.
If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.
Please visit our website www.prestigerecruitmentgroup.com or follow us on twitter @PrestigeRGroup