Financial Services Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
We are working with a Chester City Centre based Financial Services Practice that is only a short walk from Chester train station.
This Financial Services Administrator job opportunity is full time with the long term opportunity to develop your career.
You will be working within a small Financial Services team that includes Financial Advisors, Paraplanner & Financial Planning Administrators.
Your role will involve:
- Processing new business.
- Responsible for the administrative support to the Financial Advisors.
- Work with product providers for client paperwork.
- Use online platforms such as Aviva, Standard Life plus many more.
- Manage commission checking and invoices.
- Ad hoc project work.
What I like about this Financial Services firm is that you will be given the opportunity to study towards the Diploma in Financial Planning.
This Financial Services role offers more duties & responsibilities which I would love to discuss in more detail.
Requirements for this role:
- Working within a Financial Services Practice is essential
- If you have worked with product provider platforms that would be ideal.
- Currently or previously worked with Pensions or Investment administration.
If you would like to discuss this financial services job opportunity, please click to apply with your cv please.
Philip Gordon – Specialist Financial Services Recruiter