Financial Services Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
We are delighted to be working with a South Manchester based and award winning Financial Planning Management Practice based in Altrincham, Cheshire.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IFA administrator to join a well established and growing financial services company in the South Manchester area.
- Liaising with product providers, clients and client representatives as and when required.
- Assisting advisers in the creation of client financial reports and letters.
- Preparation of client portfolio reviews.
- Working alongside the Paraplanners, preparing files for completion and making sure fully compliant.
- Previous experience in Financial Planning and willingness to develop experience.
- Must have good attention to detail when working with client files.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport.
- A natural ability with numbers, and a basic understanding of investments & Pensions.
This is an outstanding Financial Services job opportunity which offers long term career learning and development.
I would really like to hear from you to discuss this job opportunity.
Please click to apply: