Financial Services Administrator
Based in Manchester City Centre.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This Financial Services Administrator job opportunity in Manchester City Centre is offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000.
You will be joining a financial services firm who have a highly skilled Financial Services Paraplanning team.
The great bonus to the location is this financial services practice is based near major Manchester City Centre train stations.
This financial services opportunity will involve:
- Assisting with the preparation of research and suitability reports.
- Analyse clients requirements.
- Fund research, using systems such as Adviser Asset & FE Analytics.
- Provide administration support to the Paraplanners.
- Prepare meetings for the Paraplanners & Financial Advisors.
- Preparing valuation reports.
- Work closely with product providers on changes to clients policies.
I’d like to hear from you if you have previously worked within a Wealth Management environment and have experience with Pensions & investment administration. If you have passed some RO qualifications that would be great.
Please click to apply: