Financial Services Administrator
Based in Liverpool, Merseyside.
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
This experienced Financial Services Administrator job opportunity in Liverpool City Centre is offering a salary of £25,000 - £40,000.
You will be joining a financial services firm who have a highly skilled Financial Planning team.
The great bonus to the location is this financial services practice is based near all the Liverpool City Centre train stations.
This financial services opportunity will involve:
- Assisting with the preparation of research and suitability reports.
- Analyse clients requirements.
- Fund research and using systems such as Intelligent office.
- Provide administration support to the Paraplanners.
- Prepare meetings for the Paraplanners & Financial Advisors.
- Preparing valuation reports.
- Work closely with product providers on changes to clients policies.
I’d like to hear from you if you have previously worked within a Wealth Management/Financial Planning environment and have experience with Pensions & investment administration. If you have passed the Diploma in Financial Planning that would be great.
Please click to apply:
In return you will receive an excellent salary along with a friendly and supportive working environment.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply now!