Are you a fluent French speaker looking for a new role?
Our client, based near Wilmslow, Cheshire is looking for a French speaking team member to join their research team.
This position combines a mixture of research into economics, analysis and market research. This position would suit a recent graduate that enjoys research or someone with an interest into administration who can support campaigns.
- Research into industry and/or academic sector and strengths of a city
- investigating, digesting and interpreting information from online sources
- Deciphering relevant and irrelevant information, entering data etc
- Identification, qualification and development of leads
- Understanding the clients process and what research they are looking to carry out
- Presenting back the facts
- Assisting in the arranging of trade events such as exhibitions, hospitality events etc
The position would suit a French speaking graduate with an interest in research with an Economics or Geography degree but would be equally interesting for someone with business/management and/or modern languages. If your experience is from the workplace then experience in Sales Administration or Marketing would be ideal. This is a full time position and will be office based.
Follow the link to submit your CV and I look forward to speaking to you soon.