Working for a global leader who provides Logistics and Warehousing solutions for furniture Retailers, this is a 2 man delivery based business who are leaders in their field and they are looking for a General Manager in Logistics. Ideally as a Logistics or General Manager you will have experience in Cross Dock Operations and 2 man deliveries on behalf of Retail clients in a fast-moving environment.
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Create and manage budgets
We are ideally looking for candidates who have years of experience in a similar position that can demonstrate strong management skills in a Logistics business with FMCG experience.
You should have:
- Firm grasp of the supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports