Working for one of the UK's most prestigious interior design companys, the role of German Export Customer Services will be working directly with German customers and helping them with orders and issues. The client is offering a fantastic salary with bonuses, excellent benefits, and opportunities to grow and develop.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in German (other additional languages are beneficial especially French) and have ideally come from a customer service/order processing background where they have dealt with fast-paced multiple orders, delivery issues, stock questions and generally providing a 1st class service at all times. The role will include liaising with different departments such as accounts, distribution and warehouse, you will be working on SAP updating and inputting orders.
The hours of work will be 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Thursday, finishing 1 hour earlier on a Friday, 1 hour for lunch will also be given.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Previous experience within a Customer Services background
- Answering queries received via email and from the website in a polite and courteous manner, while also being time-critical in some cases.
- Responsible for ensuring all Customer Service Standards are consistently delivered and maintained in order to promote culture
- Work effectively and cohesively with all other departments to support each other in the delivery of company objectives/goals/targets
- Must be fluent in both German and English, both written and verbally, although it does not need to be their first language, additional languages are seen as beneficial
- Ability to use Microsoft office and outlook
- Assisting in processing orders and booking pallets on with couriers so knowledge on an SAP system would be preferable.
- Experience of exporting a product would also be preferrable
If you feel you have the right language skills and customer service skills please send your CV for an immediate interview. The company offers fantastic benefits, 25 holidays + bank holidays, private healthcare, gym membership and a fantastic place to work with positive people! Excellent opportunities to progress and develop.