An award winning, gold standard business is looking for a Talent Resourcer to join the team based in Manchester. The business has a passion for developing future talent and this position will take the lead in creating and managing graduate recruitment, including visiting Universities and job fayre’s talking to graduates about the opportunities
This role offers flexible working from home options and also start/finish times, however, you must be able to commute to Manchester. You will work closely with the Recruitment Manager to recruit for apprenticeships, graduates, and experienced candidates. As part of a large organisation this role offers variety in the types of positions you will recruit for, alongside top search packages and full training. This role needs someone who has excellent communication who can easily build rapport and has experience in either recruitment, talent sourcing or internal recruitment.
- Visiting universities to drive graduate recruitment
- Work with the administration team to ensure a smooth pre-employment process
- Sourcing candidates and establishing networks
- Liaison with hiring teams and Directors across the business.
- Using Linkedin to source talent, record and keep talent pools for future roles
- Carrying out initial candidate screenings and interviews
- Coordinating interviews with line managers and following up/chasing progress.
- Recruitment experience gained with either a recruitment agency or an in-house recruitment team.
- Experience of up-to-date recruitment methods, marketing and messaging
- Ability to learn quickly and be able to prioritize multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Be familiar with working to strict targets and deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a solid business that could offer future opportunities for development and career progression. Excellent basic salary, plus benefits including an excellent pension, 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays and options to purchase more, BUPA, Salary Insurance and many others including the option to work for a charity.