Basic £22,000-£24,000 + OTE Monthly and Yearly
As the Recruitment Manager, you’ll learn the business as an integral member of the resource delivery team. This is not your typical recruitment role! There are no sales and you have the opportunity to follow a development plan, excellent bonus opportunities and extensive training as part of your first six months.
You will be finding the future talent within graduate schemes and virtually interfacing to ensure their skills and future aspirations align. You’ll be coaching and assessing candidates on a predominantly virtual plane and experiencing the recruitment process through an innovative and leading company.
Following your initial induction and training on our Virtual Assessment, Recruitment and Coaching processes, your typical day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Speaking to a variety of potential candidates for our own virtual assessment centres, or for bespoke client projects
- Evaluating the relevance of candidates through telephone screening and virtual interviews
- Preparing and coaching candidates through the process, including regular video call contact to ensure the best chance of success at the Virtual Assessment stage
- Assisting in the running of our Virtual competency-based Assessment Centres, including the assessment of candidates and directing the events
This is a fast-track opportunity that offers any number of avenues of progression – there is no limit to where you can go, according to your strengths and interests. There is fantastic scope for professional development.
- Uncapped commission
- GM Academy and internal trainers to support you throughout your career
- Fantastic multi-faceted progression opportunities
- Access to industry recognised training modules
- Company incentive holidays twice a year
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Regular nights out/social events, charity events, sports teams and in-office events
- Additional, lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Educated to degree level or A level
- Some recruitment experience advantageous, though not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity, drive and a competitive nature
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed