We are pleased to offer this challenging new opportunity to join an expanding finance team within the Asia Pacific region. This is very much a business partnering role and will present the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the overseas accounts.
Working for a global business you will be responsible for a variety of accounting and finance related tasks with several companies. A key part of this position will be ensuring accurate monthly management accounts whilst showing diligence with related reports.
The role will appeal to Accountants with strong technical skills who are keen to gain a thorough understanding of the business.
- Monthly financial statements
- Statutory accounts and management reporting
- Monthly reporting of overseas subsidiaries
- Review management accounts with analysis and commentary
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Detailed balance sheet
- Monitoring overseas cash flow forecasts and capital expenditure
- Acting as a ‘business partner’ to the local finance manager, providing technical accounting guidance to overseas subsidiaries
- Production of other ad-hoc management reports including management plans, capital expenditure plans
- Ensuring internal controls are robust, including internal audits
- Compliance – ensuring that all supported legal entities comply with all external (statutes, law, fiscal, local GAAP, IFRS) and internal (corporate policies) requirements
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Newly Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Ability to work under pressure, ensuring compliance with deadlines
- Strong technical and analytical accounting skills
- Ability to comprehend and communicate financial data
- Fluency in Mandarin/Cantonese would be a bonus, not essential