Excellent opportunity to join a global company based in Warrington. You will be joining a busy helpdesk team providing software support to clients.
Duties to include:
- Take and respond to calls from customers
- Promptly and accurately log each call
- Advise customers on fault rectification
- Respond to client needs and requirements
- Help in the compilation of helpdesk-related management information when required
- Periodically review the functions and report on improvements
- Provide assistance to all employees as needed
- Assist in the process of tender responses
- Support in the training and development of new Customer Service staff
This role will appeal to candidates who have payroll experience, you may have worked in a payroll environment or have experience providing payroll support to clients. You must also have a good understanding of MS Office and good IT skills.
Hours are Monday - Friday 9.00 am-5.30 pm
The role offers hybrid working – 3 days a week from home and 2 days in the office.
Salary up to £25,000 DOE