This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Admin to join a well-established company based in London. If you are looking for a career in HR admin or you are an experienced administrator who is currently studying level 3 CIPD then this could be the role for you. The ideal candidate will have strong admin skills, data inputting, and level 3 CIPD or studying towards. The role will involve in assisting the HR department in, data cleansing, assisting the medical records, and inputting them into the current files, filing the paperwork most things are digital, but things will need to be put away in the department. This is a temp-to-perm position for 12 weeks and will go permanent on the 12th week.
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- Background within administration work, data entry of data and/or information statistics (high volume)
- HR Admin experience or have strong admin skills
- Level 3 CIPD HR qualified or studying towards level 3 CIPD
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multi-task with different projects managing multiple requests from other teams
- Someone who can commit to a 3-month term contract starting immediately
- Someone who can manage all administration processes, meeting timescales, and work within a busy and fast-paced HR Team
- You will also have excellent IT skills, especially using Microsoft Office
- If you have experience with this sort of work please apply immediately, we would love to hear from anyone who has previously worked as a Data Administrator, Database Coordinator, Data entry clerk, or Project Assistant.
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week
8-4 pm or 8.30-4.30 pm
Salary £25'000-£30'000K DOE
Plus an amazing benefits package.
If this is something you are interested in and have the experience of an HR administrator or a strong administrator studying towards level 3 CIPD then please apply with your CV.