A leading government organisation are currently looking for an experienced and talented Administrator to join their HR department as a HR Administrator on 3month temporary contract. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for your first taste of a HR environment as the client does not require any HR experience!
Working closely with multiple members of the HR team as the successful HR Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the team through an extremely busy period.
- Updating and maintaining employee records using the HR database.
- Inputting and approving invoices relevant to the HR team on the purchase management system.
- Coordinate and participate in the recruitment and selection process including onboarding new employees.
- Acting as first point of contact for queries into the department.
- Adhoc duties as requested.
Key Skills Required
- Previous administration experience is essential, minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment and to strict deadlines.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experienced in MS Office packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience of SharePoint is desirable but not essential.
I’m keen to speak to you if you are an experienced Administrator with a passion to get into the HR sector. I’m also interested in speaking to you if you are an Office Coordinator, Business Support Coordinator, HR Coordinator or HR Administrator.
If this role sparks your interest then follow the link to apply…..