This is a permanent role working for one of the UK's largest retailers, the company offers fantastic benefits and progression and is based within the offices in Swindon. The role offers hybrid working as well as flexible start and finish times.
The role of the HR Advisor will be to offer support and guidance to Retail Managers. The ideal candidate will be studying their CIPD and looking to join a fast-paced and growing organisation.
- Provide timely, professional HR advice to Managers, particularly on HR policies and procedures. This will be mainly telephone-based and in written format via email but could also be face-to-face where required.
- Take responsibility for your own cases and work as part of a regional HR Team
- Provide advice and guidance on People issues to promote HR best practices whilst carefully balancing recommendations
- Coach and support Line managers and Partners from individual outlets who are involved in Colleague Relation cases to ensure they fulfill their role effectively.
- Provide support and mentoring to the Colleague Relations Coordinator.
- Attend complex hearings/meetings to offer advice and note take if required. These can be via Microsoft Teams or face-to-face.
- Check and advise on outcome letters for individual cases
- Support the Head of People Services, Group People Services Lead, and People Partnering team to deliver strategic People projects
- Previous Human Resources experience required, including guiding and supporting managers in complex People issues over the telephone.
- Working knowledge of UK employment law is essential.
- CIPD Level qualified or working towards qualification/equivalent is desirable.
- PC literate (Word processing, spreadsheets, databases).