One of the UK’s most recognisable brands are currently looking an experienced HR Coordinator to join their small but busy team at their head office in Runcorn.
Working closely with the HR Manager and Advisor you will be responsible for overseeing all administrative functions within the department to ensure the team runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Act as first point of contact for calls to the department
- Manage the HR inbox responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Support company recruitment including managing applications, adverts and interview processes
- Collate agency staff timesheets
- New starter administration including compliance, onboarding and inductions
- Management of all personnel files including changes to employment, personal details and benefits
- Support management with disciplinaries and grievances e.g. minute taking
- Monitor and record employee leave and absence, complete RTW documentation
- Participate in HR projects where necessary
To be the successful candidate you must have previous experience within a HR environment and be familiar with responsibilities listed. You must be competent with MS Office (Word and Excel) and knowledge of HR programs is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue to build a strong career within HR as no one day will be the same offering variety and positive challenges. It will initially be a temporary contract however there are long term opportunities available.
The role offers a highly competitive salary, free parking is available and public transport is strong