Salary of £20,000 - £25,000.
A wealth management firm based near Warrington, Cheshire is looking to recruit an IFA Administrator.
This financial services company can accommodate part time, flexible hours and work from home part of the week.
You will be joining an established Financial Services team who will provide full training.
This financial services opportunity will involve:
- Submitting client wealth management portfolios to lenders, investment companies and pension providers.
- Providing administration support and action commissions for the Financial Advisors.
- Follow up on pending documents from clients.
- Prepare for client meetings for the Paraplanners & Financial Advisors.
- Work closely with product providers on changes to client's policies.
- Work to deadlines.
- Diary Management.
If you have any of the following experience, I would really like to hear from you:
- Financial Planning/wealth management administration experience.
- Worked within an investment firm or 3rd party pensions organisation.
- Worked with ISA’s.
This is a fantastic job opportunity to develop your career and obtain financial qualifications along the way.
Please click to apply: