Salary: £28,000 - £32,000.
Merseyside based Financial Planning firm which is near Southport is looking to recruit an experienced IFA Administrator due to the internal growth of the business. This role also offers hybrid working from home 2-3 days a week.
This Financial Services firm is known for a low staff turnover and encourages career development within the company.
This role will involve the following:
- Work alongside Financial Planners and prepare client portfolios.
- Support the Paraplanners with Financial Planning administration.
- Coordinate client meetings and input data.
- Process new business paperwork to timescales.
- Currently working or previously worked within Financial Planning or an IFA Practice.
- Technical knowledge of Financial Planning administration support.
- Ideally obtained the Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards the qualification.
I can talk more about this Merseyside based Financial Planning firm in more detail.
Please click to apply: