We are really pleased to be working with a National Financial Services organisation who specialise in Financial Planning.
This IFA Administrator job opportunity will be working in the Liverpool City Centre office and is paying £20,000 - £25,000 which also offers a fantastic benefits package.
You will be joining an established Liverpool based financial services team which includes Financial Advisors, Paraplanners and an IFA support team.
This Financial Services role will involve:
- Supporting the Financial Advisors with compliance administration support.
- Working with providers.
- Providing fact finds.
- Managing and inputting client information.
- Producing client reports.
- Experience within Financial Services administration is essential.
- Ideally worked within IFA Practice.
- Previous experience working with Pensions or Investment administration.
I would like to discuss this role and give you more insight into this fantastic financial services job opportunity.
Contact Philip Gordon – Specialist Financial Services Recruiter
Click here to apply: