In-house Graphic Designer
A leading family run company based in Stockport is looking for an experienced self-motivated In-House Graphic Designer to join their Marketing team. The company are in the wake of continued growth so they are looking for an experienced all-round graphic designer who can produce high quality designs to support the delivery of offline and online marketing campaigns. You will be designing the annual catalogue and promoting the business over multiple media channels, this is a great opportunity to work within a team environment.
- Work closely with the key personnel within the Marketing team to understand campaign strategies & requirements.
- Engage in brainstorming and provide a creative input during campaign planning.
- Manage the complete design process from start to finish.
- Help to create seasonal & promotional campaigns.
- Create offline assets including (but not limited to): catalogue design & formatting, product brochures, posters, POS.
- Create online assets including (but not limited to): product images, email templates, landing page designs, online adverts, web banners, social media graphics, infographics.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in budget.
- To undertake any other duties and projects that are in line with the purpose of the role that may be required from time to time.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of catalogue design & formatting.
- Excellent knowledge of design programs; Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of digital tools such as: html, CMS websites, Mailchimp, website best practices & social media platforms.
- An understanding of the hospitality sector and the audience your designs will need to appeal to.
- Excellent communication skills: Communicate in a professional & effective way with co-workers & suppliers.
Other important attributes include time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects. An ability to adapt and respond well to change and cope with pressures and set backs
If this role is of interest please send your CV through to apply. I look forward to hearing from you!