An exciting position has become available for an Commercial Insurance Business Director to join a leading company to grow and develop their insurance business. The company provide a large portfolio of services and have office across the North West.
It's a great time to join the company as they have ambitious growth plans in place, so if you are looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
- Take over and develop a book of business
- Liaising with new and existing clients
- Manage other team members and assist in growing the department
- Liaise with the Finance department on monthly accounts
- Dealing with compliance
- To report to FCA and ensure that systems are in place for FCA review
- To report to the board on the performance
- Experienced as an Insurance Broker
- Proactive and experience of acquiring new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and external customers
Monday – Friday – Flexible Hours
Salary £50,000 – £60,000