Would you like a role as a Recruiter on an internal basis? This fantastic opportunity that offers work from home/office is looking to bring new talent into their busy and reputable organisation located in Manchester City Centre
If you have any experience within Recruitment, Resourcing, Interviewing, HR, Onboarding or Recruitment Administration and are looking for a new opportunity (no sales calls!) then please read on. The main part of the role is solely dedicated to candidate management and coordinating the process from application to interview, you will be responsible for attracting new talent into the consultancy by reading CV's and application forms and interviewing potential candidates. You will be paid a bonus upon the candidates that you bring on who are successful at the training stage.
This vibrant company wanting bright, confident, and professional candidates who are keen to join the business to really make a difference. The team is growing therefore progression and opportunities are available to you as well as a fantastic starting salary, achievable regular quarterly bonus and several training programs all paid for you. (including Linkedin License)
- Conducting candidate interviews via phone, zoom, and teams to learn about their future career goals
- Identifying graduates for the next process, reading CV's and processing applications
- 1st point of contact for all recruitment queries and questions relating to the recruitment development plan
- Working closely with the Talent Manager to match quality graduates
- Arranging interviews, dealing with CV’s, holding conference calls
- Building relationships with potential candidates about the business culture and organisation
The role is working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, you can work from home or/and the office and also offer a dedicated and informal training period where you will learn on the job and within the team setting.
In return, the company offers fantastic benefits, including a competitive salary of up to 25k, 25 days holiday, full LinkedIn learning license and training, pension, employee assistance, and potential opportunities to progress.
Please send your CV for an immediate interview.