Working for a leading HR graduate consultancy, the role of Recruitment Resourcer offers a fantastic career with the potential to develop and excel. This is a very exciting time to join this organisation as they are growing and developing internally.
The company is a leading organisation that specialise in recruiting talent for external clients within the pharmaceutical industry. They require candidates to join them who have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Conducting candidate interviews via phone, zoom, and teams to learn about their future career goals
- 1st point of contact for all recruitment queries and questions relating to the recruitment development plan
- Working closely with the Talent Manager to match quality graduates
- Arranging interviews, dealing with CV’s, holding conference calls
- Building relationships with potential candidates about the business culture and organisation
- Creating candidate shortlists
- Matching quality candidates based on their skill set and experiences
- Keeping the Talent Manager CRM database up to date
The role is working 3 days a week in the office and 2 days from home, the position offers a fantastic basic salary plus commission and bonus on a quarterly basis.
We are looking for candidates who ideally have some exposure to recruitment, whether it being an agency, internal or HR administration. As the position is internal it does NOT involve any sales calls, you would be responsible for the recruitment administration process, helping to identify credible candidates.
In return, the company offers fantastic benefits, including a competitive salary of up to 24k, 25 days holiday, full linkedIn learning license and training, pension, employee assistance, and potential opportunities to progress.
Please send your CV for an immediate interview.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.