This is a chance to join a trusted Financial Services business based in Knutsford where the focus is on providing Independent Financial Solutions and outstanding customer service. To do this they need to ensure that every member of the team is recruited and is working to the same high standards.
Our growing business needs an experienced and outcomes-focused Talent Recruiter who can search, network and successfully recruit for Financial Services candidates to join their expanding business.
You will be professional, clear thinking, positive under pressure and results-driven, with a ‘can do’ attitude. They are excited by people who are driven by achievement and are motivated by being part of a successful company that gets results.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role as Talent Recruiter will be to attract and recruit the talent for our offices
- Work with the Hiring Managers to understand resourcing needs
- Facilitate the full recruitment lifecycle, from brief to onboarding, providing best in class candidate and hiring manager experience
- Proactively approach FS based candidates
- Build networks of qualified candidates
- Work alongside external agency partners for contract roles
- Advertise roles using relevant channels, media campaigns and recruitment events where appropriate
- Use media platforms to promote the business with candidates
- Undertake CV screening and telephone introductions to assess suitable candidates for further review
- Full recruitment process for all candidates
We need an experienced recruiter with a successful track record in recruitment
- Experience of the full life cycle of recruitment
- Use of multiple channels to recruit highly talented people, (e.g. online media, agency and executive search partners, universities, recruitment fairs)
- Experience in recruiting FS roles would be an advantage.
- An engaging and inspiring communications style and relationship management approach