Salary dependant on experience plus Bonus.
We are working with a national Financial Services organisation who are looking to grow its Investment Management team and recruit an additional Investment Analyst for their Liverpool office.
The role will be reporting to the Senior Investment Managers / Fund Managers within the team.
This role would appeal to someone who has a keen interest in the investment markets.
Role will involve:
- Working on investment decisions and preparing portfolios.
- Providing data from investment analysis.
- Assisting on new and existing investment opportunities within the markets.
- Preparing and writing investment reports.
- Reviewing investments performance.
- Investment Risk analysis.
- Constantly monitoring UK Investment markets.
- Working in Equity & Fixed income dealing.
- Providing recommendations to the Fund Managers and the whole investment team.
This is an outstanding investment job opportunity and a role that doesn’t come around very often. So, if interested I would recommend contacting me asap to discuss in more detail about this fantastic job opportunity.
- Must have current Investment qualification i.e. IMC, CISI or equivalent.
- Understand the investment markets.
- Attention to detail.
- 3+ Years of Investment Management / Financial Services experience.
If looking to make the next step in your career in Investment Management I would really like to hear from you.