Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in land assembly and compulsory purchase.
There has never been a better or busier time to join this organisation! A genuinely exciting opportunity for those looking for a step on the land referencing career ladder.
The role typically appeals to geography candidates but will also consider those with a degree (or equivalent) in estate or property management and a desire to work in land referencing and compulsory purchase. You will need to be able to drive as the role also involves site visits as well as a mix of home and office-based working.
- Working out in the field speaking to landowners and tenants
- Collation of data and information
- Assisting in preparing Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Land referencing duties
- Preparing documentation
- Gaining access to land for surveys
- Preparing letters and notices
- Making enquiries through Land Registry and local authority
- Collating information and putting plans together
- All associated administrative tasks complying with legislation at all times
As well as a relevant degree (or equivalent) you will need:
- Strong IT skills including Word &Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work to deadlines
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Hourly rate £10.50 p/hr
Located centrally with excellent access to public transport links.
Company offers an excellent benefits package including a smart working policy and a professional and supportive environment where you can learn.
We are keen to hear from geography graduates with an interest in land referencing and compulsory purchase.
START - ASAP!
Prestige is acting as an employment agency to recruit for this position