This brand new position will be working for a trusted company based in the Wigan area. The company is a small manufacturing company that employs 20 people and offers a fantastic place of work with excellent benefits. The role offers 27 holidays plus bank holidays, a very generous salary, paid lunch break, free parking and free company lunches every Friday. The role is working Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5pm with an early finish at 4 pm on a Friday
We are looking for candidates who have excellent experience within a busy manufacturing or engineering office. The role will be working on SAP so if you have experience with SAP this would be beneficial but not essential. The purpose of the role will be to manage all the ordering of parts and equipment for customers as well as deal with orders from start to finish for customers.
- Order parts into the business always getting the best price from the supplier
- Researching into previous prices to keep all costs in line with company budgets
- Checking of orders, processing of orders using SAP managing any problems and issues along the way
- 1st point of contact with customers who have questions or issues with an order
- Deal with orders via email from customers
- Inputting information and pricing onto the database
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing/engineering company handling orders and ordering in parts/equipment
- Experience with communicating with suppliers, customers and clients
- Dealing with invoicing and working on SAP
- Managing the process of orders from start to finish, dealing with all logistical issues.