Marketing & Communications Assistant
A newly created role working as part of a small, busy marketing team. It's an exciting time to join this well-established and successful business as they expand their market presence!
- Create marketing copy for both online and offline resources, social media, blogs, news stories, brochures, and websites
- Assist in the creation of digital and print designs via Adobe suite and Canva
- Create, publish and monitor social posts and activity, identify areas for further engagement and interaction
- Support internal communications with the creation of newsletters, emails, and announcements
- Support in the coordination of internal and external events, providing copy, design, and administrative support
- Provide marketing support to stakeholders, including the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Help to source and produce promotional items for the business
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Support marketing campaigns and contribute to the wider marketing strategy
This role will appeal to candidates who have gained some marketing and communications experience and looking to develop your career. Will also appeal to graduates looking for a foot on the marketing career ladder.
The role is based in Birmingham city centre, with some home working available.
Salary up to £25,000 DOE.
Benefits include pension, discretionary bonus, Perk Box scheme, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, smart working policy.