Marketing Coordinator for a Hybrid position based in Cheshire, this role will support their Global growth strategy and you will be supporting a sales team through effective digital marketing and email campaigns alongside presentations and social media management, your role is a key part of the team and you will also need to support with sales administration to ensure reporting is current. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing a variety of tasks, supporting the Sales team, managing marketing activities and administrating the CRM and pipeline reports.
- Provide sales administration support to the sales team
- Maintain and update customer and prospect databases, ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with the preparation of sales and marketing materials, including presentations and proposals
- Develop with the assistance of the group marketing function digital lead generation strategy and brand awareness campaigns.
- Coordinate and execute marketing activities
- Email campaigns, digital marketing programmes and events.
- Ownership of social media accounts and website including the posting of relevant information, company updates and celebratory content.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Positive attitude; capable of successfully supporting team activities and managing customer expectations
- Must have excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills