Working for a growing and developing organisation situated in Manchester, my client is looking to add a positive and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to the department.
The role is a permanent position working Monday-Friday, you will ideally have some exposure to a marketing role, have assisted a marketing team and ideally been involved with some content writing.
The role offers fantastic opportunities to progress and develop, training and support is on offer along with excellent benefits. This is the perfect opportunity for any marketing graduate who is looking to pursue a career within a long-standing UK organisation.
- Assisting the marketing team with general administration support.
- Writing blogs, consumer and stockist emails, newsletters, and content for various types of marketing literature both online and offline.
- Assisting with social media activity across all key social channels.
- Assisting with the creation and organisation of both online and offline campaigns.
- Assisting with fulfilling press requests.
- Preparing marketing materials for campaigns and product launches.
- Acting as website support, uploading data and images.
- Supporting the marketing team with the organisation and collation of monthly PR.
- Assistance with the arrangement of exhibitions, corporate events/meetings, and promotional events/product launches.
- Design or Marketing qualification or any other equivalent working Marketing experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written English, grammar, and communication skills.
- Organised with good time management skills along with a flare for creativity.
- Must be conversant with the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin and Youtube.
- Knowledge of Dot Digital would be beneficial.
- A good communicator who can work efficiently and effectively with internal and external teams and senior management.
- Must have a get up and go attitude.