We are currently working with a market leader in the fashion industry who are looking for a Licensing and Marketing Executive to join their fantastic team.
You will be supporting all departments in the procurement and management of licenses as well as carrying out marketing duties. You must have at least 2 years experience in an administration or a marketing role, experience of Excel / Adobe Illustrator and a textile, fashion or design diploma or relevant workplace experience in these areas.
This exciting opportunity, located in Manchester, provides a great opportunity for someone looking for a hybrid role. The ideal working week will be working 3 days a week in the office and two days remotely, ideal candidates must be local to the Manchester area.
- Build and maintain relationships with key licensors
- Attend licensing events and meetings
- Maintain and update licensing spreadsheet
- Social media management
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Working with retailers and licensors to plan and support the activation of marketing campaigns
- Two years experience in an administration and / or marketing role
- Experience of Adobe and Illustrator
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Textile, fashion or design diploma or relevant workplace experience in these areas
Salary - £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
If this role is of interest please send your CV through to apply