With a growing International presence our client is looking to fill positions within their in-house marketing team. Specifically, this position is to support mainly EU countries, France, Germany, and Spain to increase their revenue through marketing and social media presence and is a huge concentration area for the client.
As this position will be based in Wilmslow/Home working, but supporting an EU area, language skills are essential. They are a flexible business who can offer flexibility for the role to be part time if candidates only speak one language, either French, German or Spanish.
- Fluent (ideally native) Fr, DE and ES language skills – one is essential
- Experience of content creation, management of social media accounts.
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing content and strategy, particularly on TikTok
- SEO awareness and experience of enhancing copy to improve search returns
- Able to work from the office at least 1 day a week (during school hours)
Based from the office at least once a week candidates need to be based near Wilmslow.
Part or full time position as they can be flexible to take on the right person.
Working within the Children’s brand industry.