The role of Medical Administrator offers a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has a background working within healthcare or medical. This permanent full-time position is working closely with private patients and assisting them with treatment plans, helping them at every stage along their journey, offering 1st class customer service. We are looking for candidates who have a solid administration and customer service background who are looking to further their career and ideally develop their current skill set.
- Dealing with enquiries and initial contact from new and existing patients regarding treatments
- Sending out information on procedures, following up with patients via telephone/email
- Working with the clinic to book appointments, via the electronic diary system
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- General administration duties
- Confident and positive personality
- Ability to multitask and work within a busy team
- Sel-motivated with excellent timekeeping skills
- Experience working within a medical setting, customer service and/or administration background
This is a permanent full-time role working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Please send your CV to be considered.