£23,000 + Excellent benefits + free car parking and career progression
This Customer Service opportunity located in Cheadle offers a fantastic benefits package and an excellent place of work. The company are looking for candidates who have customer service experience, whether it is face-to-face or over the telephone, the ideal candidate will have a positive and confident manner and be passionate about providing the best possible service. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make that move into the world of work or someone who is looking for a change. Working Monday-Friday the company offers flexible start and finish times, 26 days holiday (1 day for your birthday), gym membership, pension and fantastic opportunities for career progression.
This is not a call centre, this is working within an office environment, you will be part of a positive and friendly team where you will be the 1st point of contact for existing customers. Experience within any customer service environment is ideal for this position.
- To provide an excellent and responsive service to existing members, taking inbound calls and dealing with emails
- To update the membership database with call updates, changing details such as names, and addresses
- Abiding by Data Protection, confirming customers identify going through screening questions
- Take payments over the telephone and also via the online payment system
- Take ownership of member issues/queries and be proactive in ensuring that solutions are provided to ensure member satisfaction.
- Ensure that all member queries are resolved in line with internal guidelines
- Experience in any customer service role - face to face or telephone
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to problem solve
- Passion for customer service
If you feel this is the right role for you, please send your CV for an immediate conversation. The role is to start ASAP however they will wait for the ideal candidate if 4 week notice has to be given.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring programme
- Financial planning services
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme