Mortgage Administrator - St Helens
We have a Mortgage Administrator job opportunity paying a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 which is working for a Financial Services Firm based in St Helens, Merseyside.
Over the last 12 months, the Financial Services firm has grown due to the success of various departments within the business.
You’ll be working within a team of Mortgage Advisors, Directors, and the Administration team.
This Mortgage Administration role will involve:
- Assisting the Mortgage Advisors with all new mortgage enquiries and applications
- Assessing client documents
- Submitting mortgage applications
- Data entry and file management for new and existing clients
- Manage application and reduce the processing time
- Communicating with clients on outstanding items
- Build a relationship with lenders, life insurance & insurance firms and make the process run as smooth as possible for clients
- Support clients in the retention of the existing business.
We're really interested to speak to candidates who have mortgage experience and worked within either a Mortgage Broker, Estate Agency, Independent Financial Advisors or bank/building society.
To apply for this financial services job opportunity please click to apply: