The role of Administrator is a process critical position within this organisation. This position is working for a busy company based in Wilmslow where you will be in a team of 5 in an office environment. The role will start off working on the systems dealing with the administration of timesheets, inputting information onto the system and checking contractors’ information, The role will then evolve into a bigger position where you will be trained on month end reporting, bank reconciliation, and mor payroll responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a stable and growing business that can offer a solid career including progression and company benefits/events.
My client will look at candidates who have no experience who are looking to get into the world of work, wanting to progress their career and get trained by a professional company.
- Processing timesheets, entering information and data on the system
- Checking information making sure everything is accurate and correct
- Dealing with any email queries or telephone queries for the department
- Ensure invoices are processed in line with deadlines – Training provided
- Assist with the production of weekly and monthly payrolls each day – Training provided
- Preparation of weekly reports – Training required
- Balance checking payments.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- A positive and motivated attitude
- Excellent IT skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Can pick things up quickly.
Salary will be £19,500 - £21,000, the role offers fantastic opportunities to progress and develop into a more senior position Fantastic benefits and opportunities on offer.