This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to pursue a career in administration. This growing company located in Wilmslow offers a fantastic opportunity to progress into an office role where you will be trained, mentored, and coached. Ideally, you will have some experience working in an office but this is not essential. What is important is your personality, character, and willingness to learn. This role is working Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm (no weekends or evenings) and will be working within a positive, and lively working atmosphere. If you have experience working in retail, customer service or administration please apply as this is an excellent opportunity for the future.
- Processing advance payments to customers
- Process refunds to agencies.
- Create reports from the systems.
- Provide first-line support for client enquires both by telephone and email.
- Assist with administrative and client relationship processes for new clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other departments to ensure an integrated approach to achieving an excellent working environment.
- Opening and allocating post.
- Raising and sending invoices and credit notes.
Experience / Skills required
- The ideal candidate should be proactive, self-motivated, and reliable.
- You will be a personable individual and a great communicator
- You will have the ability to make the right impression with customers and staff
- Good IT skills
- Desire to progress and develop within an office role