This growing and busy organisation located in the Cheadle area is actively recruiting for a new member of staff who can work closely with the Director and manage all daily senior office co-ordination.
The role requires someone who has a solid Office Management/administration background, with exposure to running and managing a small team. The role needs the ideal candidate to be flexible and willing to muck in with a variety of duties from dealing with kitchen facilities to organising travel and hotel accommodation.
You must be comfortable working within a very busy environment, managing an office with all daily duties, and supporting the Director with all requests.
- Providing administration support to the Director, arranging travel and hotel accommodation
- Work closely with management to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Screening telephone calls and emails
- Managing staff welfare, dealing with any issues and problems
- Providing HR support for new recruitment needed
- Managing the kitchen and bathroom facilities, ordering new supplies
- Maintaining all office equipment and supplies
- Working with different departments to help when needed.
- Keep administration processes and procedures up to date.
- Update all IT systems and databases with staff personal details.
- Previous experience within Office Management / PA / Senior admin role
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills to meet new needs of the business.
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Confident and resilient manner