Im currently looking to recruit an Office Manager with bookkeeping experience, specifically using QuickBooks, this is an essential part of the role. You will be working very closely with the directors of this progressive business but likewise, you will need to work autonomously at times and be a proactive key member of the team.
My client is an innovative business and they are currently a leader in their field thanks to the products, services and drive of the business.
- Bookkeeping – Be an expert user of QuickBooks and guide others on how best to utilise the system.
- Stock – via QuickBooks keep the stock up to date and proactively monitor levels.
- Monitor and manage the day to day operations of the company, including but not limited to:
- Order processing
- Organising shipments and monitoring delivery
- Liaising with delivery companies and suppliers
- Organising meetings, events and functions
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Candidates must have experience and be fully conversant with quickbooks, candidates without cannot be progressed.