This Digital and Content Media Solution Company who is located within the Cheadle Stockport area is now recruiting for an Office Manager to join their growing successful team. The role involves the ideal candidate being held responsible for all office management responsibilities from HR administration to booking travel arrangements for Directors. This global organisation that have a presence throughout Europe, America, and China are looking for someone who is motivated and driven, the company offers a fantastic place to work with excellent benefits and opportunities to develop the role further.
Monday-Friday working role, 9am-5pm hours are flexible to suit, the client offers a very flexible working environment. Experience required would be a solid Administration / Office Management background where you have acted as the 1st point of contact for everything and anything within the office!
- Liaising with building facilities management regarding office issues.
- Monitoring of overall office services including service contracts, general maintenance, and cleaning suppliers.
- Providing admin support to the MD - supporting with all travel or hotel arrangments
- HR Administration including the creation of new starter contracts, managing all the administration for training workbooks
- Managing the complaints inbox, delegating to the relevant department
- Manage the company car fleet throughout Europe.
- Manage the company’s mobile telephone contracts throughout Europe.
- Managing incoming courier deliveries
- Administrative support of the Health and Safety
- Event organisation as and when needed
- Handling inbound telephone calls and visitors
- Will have a solid background in either Administration and/or Office Management where you have been the 1st point of contact for all office-related duties
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your time efficiently
- Excellent team player, someone who can communicate with people of different levels including CEO's and Directors
- Strong IT skills - Micorosft Office - Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Desire to work for a global Digital Media Company that offers a stable and progressive working career.
Please apply for an immediate interview, my client will be looking for someone to start in the New Year but will be interviewing in December.