Our client. a speciality vaccine company based in Scotland who are growing rapidly and expanding the business.are recruiting for an Onsite Clinician to carry out routine COVID-19 testing for our operational staff. You would need to come from a clinical or nursing background with a point of care (POC) experience.
A wonderful opportunity for an Onsite Clinician to complete our onsite Covid-19 testing, ensuring a safe working environment for all operational staff. This position would suit a nurse/medic or clinician looking for a unique opportunity.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal Onsite Clinician will have a scientific or nursing degree with a background of working in a doctor’s surgery/clinic providing ‘Point of care’ testing for a medical practice. You will having an understanding of POC Quality system (ISO 22870, Point-of-care testing – requirements for quality and competence) or POC guidance requirements within the NHS. Above all, you will possess exceptional attention to detail and will have a track record of first class patient care.
You would be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Working with the Biological Safety Advisor/EOHS Advisor they would be required to establish and run the testing service for all employees on a regular weekly testing basis for currently 40 employees rising to >200 employees in 2021.
- Complete emergency testing for any employee who may show symptoms of SARS CoV-2 infection in the workplace
- Coordinate the health surveillance program liaising with the Occupational health service provider (Currently YOURGP)
- Complete testing and maintain all test records and test documentation to a clinical testing standard (GLP)
- Provide regular test reports for testing carried out to support Health surveillance program
- Ensure test materials and supplies are ordered and available for use
- Maintain test area ensuring laboratory is clean and all clinical waste handled correctly and disposed of
What the company offer:-
- A competitive salary, rewarding benefits package and the opportunity to work on a ground breaking vaccine project
- Real career development opportunities and an exciting career with an innovative, forward thinking vaccine specialist with family values
- Flexible working options