Working for a small family company based in the Hazel Grove area, the role of Order Administrator will be to look after all orders, quotations, and costings and manage the process for new and existing clients.
You will work across multiple departments to keep all areas up to date and manage expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a very stable company that can develop a long-term career. As well as an excellent salary, there is also a good Christmas bonus, great working facilities, free parking, and opportunities to progress.
The role is working full-time Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5pm.
- Providing office-based support for all UK and global clients and orders
- Liaising with customers and international suppliers
- Processing orders from customers accurately and working alongside the Purchasing Manager to raise purchase orders
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager to ensure orders/shipments are planned efficiently and meet specific order requirements
- Updating internal and external reports as well as customer reports with logistic information accurately and efficiently
- Performing general administration tasks, including being the point of contact for orders, order updates & smaller issues/enquiries
- Dealing with telephone calls and emails in a professional and pleasant manner
- Experience in working in an office & sales administration
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and databases (will be trained on order processing system)
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Reliable and flexible
- Organised and self-motivated
- Has great attention to detail & initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work both independently and within a group
If you feel you have the right experience please apply for a pre-screen conversation.