This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly organised and dedicated Personal Assistant to join a reputable organisation located in the Wilmslow area. The company offers a stable place of work, with an extensive list of benefits available, the ideal candidate will have worked within a professional working environment and have a solid PA background working at Director Level. The position will be working for the Corporate Planning and Risk Department.
Working within a professional work setting, the role will be responsible for providing effective and confidential support to the Executive Team of Directors.
- Full diary management, including scheduling of meetings and events
- Acting as the main point of contact for the Executive Team including phone correspondence, emails, and letters
- Making sure all diaries are updated and itineraries are prepared, all resources have been organised for meetings
- Managing worldwide travel and all hotel arrangments/production of itineraries
- External stakeholder management and coordination
- Attending meetings and providing all project administration support including preparing meeting packs
- Manage the inbox for Deputy CEO and providing ad hoc administration support as and when needed
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience working within a similar PA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Senior Administrator, or Team Administrator role. You must have experience supporting at Director level, and be looking for a full-time permanent opportunity that offers a stable future. You will also be proficient in using Microsoft Office. The organisation offers a fantastic place of work, flexible working hours, an extensive benefits package, and 33 days holiday.
If this is of interest please apply immediately.